My photo
all DIY work in pending mOde...diggin 4 pics in my library

Thursday, November 10, 2011

m i n i - k l a s i k

here 'no-scanner' shot of ol'pics
 my dad with Uncle Khazin & his son Qaiyyum...pictured in Lumut, Perak
my dad < ...taking part on CCT at Batu Tiga Speedway...
he's not a hardcore racer or full time mechanic...just normal government servant
building car & engine for hobby with aim for reliability rather than horsepower
shot taken @ SUK / Tugu Shah Alam after track day
ol' event in Tanjung Bungah, Penang
 small meeting of Sports Mini Owners Club (SMOC)
here is Uncle Peter (BM 9815) & Uncle Khazin (BAK 2111) mini
some of the ol'faces of SMOC
Peter Teoh, Yahaya Md Noor, Khazin Tamrin, Jaafar Pali, Wak Lani & others
Wak Lani from Meru and Uncle Zali from Seremban (Yamatake Garage)
 thats me in 2000 @ Jugra, Selangor with Mr. Hakim from Bangsar
the most original Morris Cooper that time...it still running dynamo

3 comments:

Miey said...

pergh..mmg otai ni..

sayang speedwy batu 3 dh tutup..

nk try litar sepang rasa cm mahal je..

Mohd Aliff Mohd Yusoff said...

Hello,my late was in one of ur pictures..

Mohd Aliff Mohd Yusoff said...

Hello,my late was in one of ur pictures..