Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rides - Suzuki Swift '91

here the short story...one of my ex-wife...a Suzuki Swift '91
been using it for 3years since 2004 while doing my Degree
its a replacement for my mini which been daily abused for 3years
all i need is cheap 4door Jap car...which i have few option in my mind at that time either
a Suzuki Swift...Toyota Starlet...Daihatsu Charade
while lookin for the good condition daily-thrash car 
coincidently....one one my dad fren is lettin go his wife car...a standard Suzuki Swift 1.0cc...
consider it a bargain for me RM4,000 in 2007 for an accident free car....
with the car keys changin hand...my journey began
small facelift been done to the car...convert it to GTi look including the heart transplant
its the interior that i left to convert...
at that time..CULTUS set is rare..little bit pricey for me as student..using the ET seat till i sold the car....
thats where funny things happen...which i came across 1 pair Cultus seat a month after i sold this car...
i ended buying it for the ESCUDO project
here few memories of trouble & glitches along the way
 
  
 
i even rolled on few rims while using for the car....these SSR 3pc splitties are my favourite
trial mode with the 
staggered 2pc-splitties Black Racing & 2pc Advan Rims
the final rim...before i let-go the car...Sprint Hart CF
a lot of memories with this car......really miss it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a beast! Very underrated car. May I know to whom you sold it to?