Thursday, September 22, 2011

ol'Swifter Clan

nothin to-do last night....went to my friend house to check-out his car...
my fren dumped his ol'swift for this Subaru Impreza....
 main plan is to start this pOcket-rOcket...
a Suzuki Swift....which been abandoned since 2009
 already convert to G13b heart...
 been abandoned so long....someone even consider it for scrap
 not one...but two abandoned car...including this straight Volvo 240 SE.....
amazingly after 2-3years abandoned....the Swift manage to start at on 1st crank
drop by at nearest petrol.station for fuel before headed to Sg. Buloh for full service
 its kinda remind me back with my Swift....the good ol'days where i spend every friday night cruisin around
all ol'swifter is fired-up right now....
there will be TehTarik Session with ol'Swifter clan in Klang Valley this Saturday Nite @ Shah Alam
and i'm joining with my beloved ESCUDO

1 comment: