Wednesday, September 14, 2011

boring.week

after long raya holiday...its been tough week for me to work
everthing look slow & boring...might be i'm still in raya mood
hang-out @ Sam MiniWorks....to get my mood back on track
hopefully i'm able to catch-up this Fiat when its finished
 later that night...lucky one of my friends just bought a Mountain Bike for his Slimming Program...
at least i got something to do....accompany him for a 15km tour around Shah.Alam
we started from 9.00pm to 11.00pm...and discover this cool house in Section.8..an I-City Light Tree at his own lawn 
*ignore those blurred.pics

  back at home around midnight....install these new radiator cap for my GTi
take-out for few laps around Shah.Alam that night
after 30min drive...my left rear drum jam....
 sigh...a lot of stuff to be done before 3 State-Run early next month

No comments: