Friday, July 22, 2011

Yes Its Friday...!!

yes its friday...its planning day in my life...there will a lot of plan goin in my head (mostly on cars)...
and as usual and i'm stuck doin nothin (on cars) by the unforeseen plan on weekend......
when come the next monday....i felt miserable....how i wish i can turn back the time....
doin something with my car....since i get married since Oct'09
i failed to get space for myself...doing somethin for my cars and get my hand dirty playin with grease
well its somethin i must sacrifice in my life for other...now i have 1 (one) lovely wife and 1 (one) cute son
the day will come...i will back again into cars...i'm slowly planned everthin...only time & money will tell
gosshh.....what i'm blabbering about....talking without thinking...??..
i got so many work to do now....i can't even see my desk...full covered with papers & file
while doin my PDA shit...came across this....somethin different from Ferrari freaks...
a Blue F40...yup...its not everyone taste...but i'm lovin it...its the best car design
always refreshin for me although it has high wings...super-wide bOxy body
flippin headlight...simple quad rearlights...air-scoop all over the body.....
all this equals to High-Performance in the old days
why i love this car so much...?...well...I born in same era....
thats why i like old boxy car...rather than new curvy cars

No comments: