Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 (two) State.ruN

here pending post for the missing loop in my posting
take a leave on 29th -31st December 2010 for my son
decided for small trip back to hometown Pantai Besar,Perak & Tg.Tokong, Penang
small shot of my junior throughout the trip
Muzium Perak, Taiping, Perak
balcOny shOt at my cOusin cOndo @ Queensbay,Penang
later that night...learn to snap firewOrks from my house @ Tanjung Tokong, Penang
    
in mOrning went to one of my favourite breakfast spOt
Pasar Taman Tun Sardon, Gelugor, Penang
as usual...while not hunting...
i came across this old wave ECTO-1 @ Mom'sCare Queensbay Mall, Penang 
its a great trip...my son raeys seems enjoying this 2 state 1015.3km run 
small tuning to be done on my wife car
btw.....not forgetting
old haul from Rafy's before holiday...thanx bro

No comments: