Tuesday, August 31, 2010

s e r v i c e - 7th Aug 2010

decided to service my long due wife Perodua Viva...here check-in to my best buddy mechanic Ah.Leong to change the front right wheel bearing as the noise really make my ears bleed...damaged cost around RM90 for the wheel bearing including labour...can't get any cheaper than that...as i ask around KL...the wheel bearing alone cost around Rm80...for your information...the front wheel bearing for Perodua Viva shares with Perodua Myvi...my other service such as Engine Oil & Oil Filter cost around RM110
Total Damage to wallet - RM200

here my mechanic Ah.Leong working on my front wheel bearing

while Ah Leong do his work...found this bump at my rear right tyres...damage to wallet for tyre replacement for 165/55/R14 Yokohama A-Drive spells RM140-150/pcs

as usual...for women...they really like to add few personal creative mark to the bodywork
 

  



Ah Leong give free replacement my spark plug to BOSCH 4core...great respon to the engine
  

No comments: