Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Awie Sakit Lutut

manage to get out for 'cabot' early today....after met my brother at Matrade for lunch
plan to drop by to NKS...looking for new rear hubcase for my champion
plan to do-it @ ShahAlam together with the Front Fork services
but can't resist what NKS offer...RM42 including installation
quite happy as it around my budget...here the detail pics for the parts i changed.






old rusted RK-M chain..change to new set brand SSS cost around RM48 including front and rear sprocket





failed to snap the new sprocket....only packaging left...cost included wif the chain cost
 

here the old set


my sprocket screw....change it before it snap....new set pack of 6 cost around RM8

the price of front sprocket included in the chain cost
 


my old brake pad....YSK brand...new one coz around RM14

Multi-Purpose Lubricant for the chain RM10                                                       

The Bill
 total damage = RM130


No comments: