Monday, July 2, 2012

2 m o n t h s

Dear Reader,

i'm so sorry....I fail to update this blog...again ....almost 2months since my last SPAM post...it shows...life is hard in 2012. As i'm taking up new challenge in my career life...to new adventure to be the true 'CON-MAN'...meeting up new people...new environment....away from my family...it completely change my lifestyle...i learn a lot here and there compared for the past 3years in 'boring' sector...and yes i'm lovin it.

cut it short....now i'm back to blogging stuff...just to fill up my 'free-time-away'....there's too much pics stuffed in my disk for the past 6months...for sure...i'm gonna upload the pics in real-slow-speed as i go along in my life...

as usual...1st week salary...i've been spending a lot...start my sunday @ wheel shop as i changing my Wife car to the 5th set of wheel...(sorry no pics)...been holding this up for a months due to bad tyre...in 4years...i've been using Yokohama A-Drive & KUMHO....this time i try Maxxis MA-E1 not much to comment as long as it fit my wallet...
and my style...there's no term of just changing the tyre...the rim goes too....
this time...i rolling on Perodua Myvi Extreme...looks cheap & cool for daily-thrash.

after settled with the rim issues...heads up to Digital Mall in PJ.14 to repair my laptop LCD - done with RM300 damage to the wallet - then to Low Yat for new Compact Camera...hate to bring DSLR around...its too bulky...need somethin compact that fit my pocket while i'm speed-hunting & travel...
so NIKON S3300 fit the bills...

then closed-up my day with the past.mag of SUPER.STREET special issues on RETRO cars

 i'll be back....

2 comments:

najwa khatib said...

Hi, may i know price for nikon s3300 at lowyat? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hyee..where i can buy maxxis ma-e1 tyre?which workshop.?looks like new model 14 siries from maxxis..thanks