Tuesday, August 16, 2011

status - re-start

manage to free myself last weekend 13th August 2011
lucky Mr Wahab accompany me that morning....while his wife gone to the office
we went to a workshop in Glenmarie to collect the some parts for my kancil....
after settle with that...helping Mr Wahab change the brake-pad & headlamp bulb

my dad joining to start the mini....
pulled of the tank...to remove ol'gas...and give it new coat of paint
after 2years....the car back on the road...got few issues on the carburetor...
with few round around the block....went for refill....
move it to other garage....leave to my dad...to tackle the carburetor
and me...??...concentrate with the GT...got new battery on...time to service the radiator & thermostat
it overheat last time i drive it...then i'm goin to change the clutch plate & air-cond

No comments: